|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen of China|
|Certification:||UL, RoHS, REACH|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export carton|
|Supply Ability:||500,000 meters per month|
|Name:||Expandable Braided Sleeving||Lead Time:||6 Days|
|Function:||Cable Protection||Feature 1:||Wear Resistant|
|Feature 2:||Flame Proof||Material:||Pet|
high temperature braided sleeving,
automotive wire sleeve
Abrasion Resistance Electrical Braided Sleeving Pet Material For Cable Protection
1. Braided from 10 mil polyethylene terepthalate (PET) monofilament yarns.
2. It expands to 2 times the original size.
3. Excellent cut through and abrasion resistance
4. High quality alternative to Bentley Harris Expando, Alpha GRP-110, PET sleeving
5. Continuous use temperature of -70°C to 125°C (-103°F to 257°F)
6. Melt temperature of 260°C (500°F)
7. Expands up to three times its resting diameter
8. Halogen Free, ROHS compliant
Main Advantages of PET material:
1. Light weight & Flexible & Insulation & UV Resistant & Decoration & Flame-retardant & Durable abrasion resistance & Resistant to chemical degradation, in a wide range of industrial applications.
2. Braided of 0.25mm / 0.2mm / 0.12 silk monofilament.
3. The open weave construction allows an easy installation on a bundle of hoses and cables, even if some with bulky or large connectors.
4. Totally expanded the sleeving can reach twice than the initial dimension.
5. Logo printing is available.
6. Customized,Special package is willing to accepted,can be product according to customers requirements.
Application of braided sleeving
It's used to cover cables, wire harnesses, tubes, industrial hoses, Automotive, Automatic equipment, where is required an additional protection.
1. Automobile wires protection
2. Structured cabling system
3. A/V cables & HDMI cables
4. Industrial hoses & tubes protection
Technical data of tinned copper
1.Copper filament material
2.Good EMI shielding
3.Cut and abrasion resistant
4.Flexible&easy to install
Multi-purpose metal braid provides shielding and grounding for equipment or wire harnesses , to protect your investment
Aesthetically pleasing design is commonly used to decorate or conceal hoses and wires in automotive applications
Expandable design allows for quick and easy installation of cable or wire bundles
Quality tinned copper braid can be easily soldered to connectors and used for custom-length earth straps
Resists chemicals and the elements for use in rugged or exposed applications
Durable construction provides superior protection from accidental cuts or consistent abrasion
|Application Fields||Electronics, automotive, marine and industrial wire harnessing application|
|Sleeve Material||0.25mm PET monofilament|
|Working Temperature||-70°C to 125°C (-103°F to 257°F)|
|Melt Point||260°C (500°F)|
|Flammability Class||UL 94 V1|
|Available Color||64 colors available, accorcing to our color guide|
|Carton size:||52*52*18cm or customized|
|Container:||2000 rolls or 500 cartons for one 20' container|
|Full Size Sample Lead time:||As usual 3-7 working days|
|Production Lead time:||7~10 days|
1. Nominal size indicates the flat width.
2. The part No. will be followed with BK, GR and so on to indicate the color of sleeving.
3. This sleeving has expandable character, the following sizes are covered by the nearest:16mm=15mm, 19mm =20mm , 32mm =30mm , 38mm=40mm, 51mm=50mm.
4. Special packing, sizes, and colors can be supplied upon request.
5. All numerical data are average or typical values, not including customized sizes.
Contact Person: sales