|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen of China|
|Certification:||UL, RoHS, REACH, SGS, ISO|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||standard export carton,special packing|
|Product Name:||Tinned Copper Braided Sleeving||Size:||Custom|
|Material:||Tinned Copper||Feature:||Soft, Pliable And Strong|
|Certificates:||UL, CSA, RoHS||Application:||Storage Battery|
cable shielding wrap,
tinned copper braid shield
Flame Retardant Insulation Tinned Copper Braided Sleeving For Cable Cover
Product Description of tinned copper sleeve:
1) Multi-purpose metal braid provides shielding and grounding for equipment or wire harnesses , to protect your investment
2) Aesthetically pleasing design is commonly used to decorate or conceal hoses and wires in automotive applications
3) Expandable design allows for quick and easy installation of cable or wire bundles
4) Quality tinned copper braid can be easily soldered to connectors and used for custom-length earth straps.
1. copper braided sleeve used for the flexible conductor of electric installation,switch gear,electric frunace,storage battery,etc.
2.copper braided sleeve used for the flexible conductor of electric installation,switch gear,electric frunace,storage battery,etc.
2. Tinned copper braided wire is used as flexible jointing wire of electric appliance, switch appliance electric stove and storage battery etc. such as Cable, CRT Assembly Wire, Television, Computer Monitor.ETC signal pickup instruments. Braided copper wire can be provided rolled flat or in tubular form. Flat braids are generally used for flexible connections, electrical leads and grounding straps.
Functions of Tinned Copper Braided Sleeving:
|NAME||3/4" Tinned Copper Metal PET Expandable Braided Sleeving For Cable Harness|
6MM Stainless steel 304 metal braided sleeving is a high temperature, heat and flame resistant thermal insulating sleeve that will stand 900°C continuous exposure. The base high temperature braided fiberglass sleeve is fabricated from high quality type E fiberglass that will not burn. The sleeve is then coated with a vermiculite dispersant adds abrasion resistance and anti-fray properties
|TYPE||EMI, RFI, ESD Protection|
EMI, RFI, ESD protection
Extreme blowout protection
Expands for easy installation
|Specification||By customers design|
Contact Person: sales