|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen of China|
|Certification:||UL, RoHS, REACH, SGS, ISO|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||standard export carton|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||3 million meters per month|
|Material:||PET, Nylon, Optional||Size:||Custom|
velcro braided cable wrap,
velcro wire cover
Durable Flexible Self Adhesive Braided Velcro Cable Sleeve For Wire Management
excellent softness , flexible to bend , easy to install.
good scalability ,elasticity and resistance to wear.
Expandable Braided Sleeve , which knitted of environmentally friendly PET filament has a good stretchability , flame resistance , abrasion resistance and heat insulation . Product surface is smooth , bright and has a great variety . Our product is widely used in protecting and beautifing computer power cable , audie video cable and cables and wires automotive , aviation and other industries . Colors , styles and UL fluorescent colors can be customized according to customer requirements .
Expandable sleeving is widely used in bounding and protecting of electrical cables, automobile and aviation sectors.
Self Adhesive PET Velcro Cable Sleeve is a expandable sleeve from monofilament weft and multi-filament warp.
It provides a lightweight, cost effective and tough solution for protection of a wide range of wire and cable.
Its inherent flexibility allows it to be bend, coil and fit with irregular shapes while its open design allows it to be install on finished assemblies quickly.
1. Light Weight & Flexible
2. Easy to Install
3. Abrasion Resistant
4. Removable for Repair
|length||depend on you|
|length||depend on you|
Descriptions for velcro braided sleeves:
1. Velcro Braided Sleeving offers innovative solutions for the protection of breakout areas
and provides easy removal when is necessary an inspection or maintenance of cables.
2. The special open structure allows to be installed after other components, for example copper terminals and connectors.
3. A strong resilience protects wires and cables and meanwhile provides exceptional abrasion and flame resistance.
• Easy, cost and labor effective installation
• More flexible than split convoluted or spiral wrap
• 25% edge overlap
• Cut and abrasion resistant
• Halogen free
• Retains shape and rigidity throughout -50°C to 150°C temperature range
• Smelt temp. 250°C
|product name||cable wrap||usage||protect the wires|
|length||depend on you||style||self-colse/velcro/zipper|
|MOQ||500 meters||shipping||ups/fedex/dhl/ems etc.|
Contact Person: sales