|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen of China|
|Certification:||UL, RoHS, REACH, SGS, ISO|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||standard export carton,special packing|
|Product Name:||Tinned Copper Braided Sleeving||Size:||Custom|
|Usage:||For Shielding||Material:||Tinned Copper|
|Lead Time:||5 Days||Feature:||High Temperature Resistant|
Tinned Copper Expandable Braided Sleeving,
10mm Tinned Copper Braided Wire
Dia.10mm High Temperature Resistance Tinned Copper Braided Sleeving
Tinned Copper Braided Sleeving is a perfect braided sleeve for field installations since termination can be made with regular scissors (no hot knife required!). There is no need to worry about the material unraveling. The expandable sleeving is great for use in automotive, industrial and computer applications.
Product performance description of Tinned Copper Braided Sleeving
Copper foil shielding sleeving is wowen with copper foil filament,it is used for various electrical and insustrial fields where EMI shielding,excellent protection and lightweight are required.It is lighter and more flexible than tinned cooper braided sleeving,it is a perfect combination of economy and durability,it can be used as connectors with highly flexible and easily to install.
Application of High Temperature Resistance Tinned Copper Braided Sleeving
• EMI, RFI, ESD protection
• Grounding straps
• Engine dress-up
• Military applications
• Extreme blowout protection
• Expands for easy installation
• super high temperature resistant
Features of High Temperature Resistance Tinned Copper Braided Sleeving
tinned copper braided sleeving is a high temperature, heat and flame resistant thermal insulating sleeve that will stand 900°C continuous exposure. The base high temperature braided fiberglass sleeve is fabricated from high quality type E fiberglass that will not burn. The sleeve is then coated with a vermiculite dispersant adds abrasion resistance and anti-fray properties.
Application of tinner copper braided cable sleeve
1. copper braided sleeve used for the flexible conductor of electric installation,switch gear,electric frunace,storage battery,etc.
2. Tinned copper braided wire is used as flexible jointing wire of electric appliance, switch appliance electric stove and storage battery etc. such as Cable, CRT Assembly Wire, Television, Computer Monitor.ETC signal pickup instruments. Braided copper wire can be provided rolled flat or in tubular form. Flat braids are generally used for flexible connections, electrical leads and grounding straps.
3. The braided copper tape is made by braiding a number of spindles(24,36,48) of best quality round
wires(0.10, 0.15, 0.20) or soft Sn-coated wires(0.10, 0.15) to become single layer or multi layers type.
4. DC resistivity of the copper braided tape (20°C) is less than 0.022Ω.mm2/m
Details of High Temperature Resistance Tinned Copper Braided Sleeving
1) Multi-purpose metal braid provides shielding and grounding for equipment or wire harnesses , to protect your investment.
2) Expandable design allows for quick and easy installation of cable or wire bundles
3) Quality tinned copper braid can be easily soldered to connectors and used for custom-length earth straps.
4) Resists chemicals and the elements for use in rugged or exposed applications
5) Durable construction provides superior protection from accidental cuts or consistent abrasion
6) Easily cuts with shears, however heat shrink or electrical tape is recommended to terminate ends, to prevent them from fraying.
Functions of Tinned Copper Braided Sleeving:
Contact Person: sales