|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen of China|
|Certification:||UL, RoHS, REACH|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export carton|
|Supply Ability:||500,000 meters per month|
|Name:||Electrical Braided Sleeving||Lead Time:||5 Days|
|Function:||Cable Protection||Feature 1:||Wear Resistant|
|Feature 2:||Flame Proof||Material:||Pet,stainless Steel,etc.|
braided electrical sleeving,
high temperature braided sleeving
25mm Expandable Wire Black Electrical Braided Sleeving For Cable Management
PET Braided Sleeving used in electronics, automotive, marine and industrial wire harnessing applications where cost efficiency and durability are critical.
The unique braided construction and wide expandability allows quick and easy installation over large connectors and long runs.
Polyester cable sleeve can be found in applications ranging from small office/home office to high tech wire and cable harnesses.
|Packaging||350m/Roll,Packing by paper Reel|
|Carton Size||52cm*52cm*18cm or customized,4 rolls/ carton|
|Gross weight||15.0 KGS|
|Container||2000 rolls or 500cartons for one 20' container|
|MOQ||1 rolls/design for stocked size|
|Application Fields||Electronics, automotive, marine and industrial wire harnessing application|
|Sleeve Material||0.25mm PET monofilament|
|Working Temperature||-70°C to 125°C (-103°F to 257°F)|
|Melt Point||260°C (500°F)|
|Flammability Class||UL 94 V1|
|Available Color||64 colors available, accorcing to our color guide|
|Packaging||3 50m/Roll,4 rolls/ctn|
|Container:||2000 rolls or 500 cartons for one 20' container|
|Full Size Sample Lead time:||As usual 3-7 working days|
|Production Lead time:||5~10 days|
Main Advantages of PET material:
1. Light weight & Flexible & Insulation & UV Resistant & Decoration & Flame-retardant & Durable abrasion resistance & Resistant to chemical degradation, in a wide range of industrial applications.
2. Braided of 0.25mm / 0.2mm / 0.12 silk monofilament.
3. The open weave construction allows an easy installation on a bundle of hoses and cables, even if some with bulky or large connectors.
4. Totally expanded the sleeving can reach twice than the initial dimension.
5. Logo printing is available.
6. Customized,Special package is willing to accepted,can be product according to customers requirements.
Application of braided sleeving
It's used to cover cables, wire harnesses, tubes, industrial hoses, Automotive, Automatic equipment, where is required an additional protection.
1. Automobile wires protection
2. Structured cabling system
3. A/V cables & HDMI cables
4. Industrial hoses & tubes protection
Technical data of tinned copper
1.Copper filament material
2.Good EMI shielding
3.Cut and abrasion resistant
4.Flexible&easy to install
Multi-purpose metal braid provides shielding and grounding for equipment or wire harnesses , to protect your investment
Aesthetically pleasing design is commonly used to decorate or conceal hoses and wires in automotive applications
Expandable design allows for quick and easy installation of cable or wire bundles
Quality tinned copper braid can be easily soldered to connectors and used for custom-length earth straps
Resists chemicals and the elements for use in rugged or exposed applications
Durable construction provides superior protection from accidental cuts or consistent abrasion
1. Economical & Easy To Install
2. Resists Gasoline, chemicals & Cleaning Solvents
3. Expands Up to 150% of Initial Diameter
4. Cut & Abrasion Resistant
5. Continuous use temperature of -70°C to 125°C (-103°F to 257°F)
6. Melt temperature of 260°C (500°F)
7. Halogen Free, ROHS,REACH,UL,CSA approval.
1. Nominal size indicates the flat width.
2. The part No. will be followed with BK, GR and so on to indicate the color of sleeving.
3. This sleeving has expandable character, the following sizes are covered by the nearest:16mm=15mm, 19mm =20mm , 32mm =30mm , 38mm=40mm, 51mm=50mm.
4. Special packing, sizes, and colors can be supplied upon request.
5. All numerical data are average or typical values, not including customized sizes.
|Part No||Size||Thickness||Expanded Range(mm)||Packing|
Contact Person: sales