|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen of China|
|Certification:||UL, RoHS, REACH, SGS, ISO|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||standard export carton,special packing|
|Product Name:||Tinned Copper Braid Shielding Sleeve||Diameter:||Optional|
|Application:||Electric Stove And Storage Battery||Type:||Insulation Sleeving|
|Certificates:||UL, CSA, RoHS||Material:||Tinned Copper|
Flexible Tinned Copper Braid Shielding Sleeve For Cable And Wire Electric Installation
tinned copper sleeve:
1) Multi-purpose metal braid provides shielding and grounding for equipment or wire harnesses , to protect your investment.
2) Expandable design allows for quick and easy installation of cable or wire bundles
3) Quality tinned copper braid can be easily soldered to connectors and used for custom-length earth straps.
4) Resists chemicals and the elements for use in rugged or exposed applications
5) Durable construction provides superior protection from accidental cuts or consistent abrasion
6) Easily cuts with shears, however heat shrink or electrical tape is recommended to terminate ends, to prevent them from fraying.
1. braided copper wire used for the flexible conductor of electric installation,switch gear,electric frunace,storage battery,etc.
2. braided copper wire used for the flexible conductor of electric installation,switch gear,electric frunace,storage battery,etc.
3. copper braided wire is made by braiding a number of spindles (13,16,24,36,40,48,64,96) of best quality round copper wires (0.10,0.12,0.15,0.19,0.20,0.25) or soft tinnde wires (0.10,0.12,0.15,0.19,0.20) to become single layer of multilayer type.
Functions of Tinned Copper Braided Sleeving:
|NAME||3/4" Tinned Copper Metal PET Expandable Braided Sleeving For Cable Harness|
6MM Stainless steel 304 metal braided sleeving is a high temperature, heat and flame resistant thermal insulating sleeve that will stand 900°C continuous exposure. The base high temperature braided fiberglass sleeve is fabricated from high quality type E fiberglass that will not burn. The sleeve is then coated with a vermiculite dispersant adds abrasion resistance and anti-fray properties
|TYPE||EMI, RFI, ESD Protection|
EMI, RFI, ESD protection
Extreme blowout protection
Expands for easy installation
|Specification||By customers design|
Contact Person: sales