|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen of China|
|Certification:||UL, RoHS, REACH, SGS, ISO|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||standard export carton|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||3 million meters per month|
|Name:||Flexible Briaded Wire Covers||Diameter:||Custom|
|Function:||Industrial Hoses & Tubes Protection||Color:||Custom|
|Feature:||Automobile Wires Protection||Certificates:||UL, CSA, ROHS, REACH|
Flexible Braided Wire Covers For High Temperature Wire Sleeve Harness
Product description of braided sleeves
Flame Resistant Thermal Wire Insulation PET Braided Sleeve is braided with environment-friendly polyester monofil. (PET, PA6, PA66, PPS), It possesses good flexibility, fire resistance, abrasive resistance and thermal insulation performance. The sleeving owns smooth surface, bright color, various patterns.
1. Operating temperature range: -70~+155ºC
2. Melt temperature: 250 ºC
3. Flame retardant, UV resistant, Anti chemicals and solvents, Light weight and Flexible
4. Standard color: Black, White, Grey, Yellow, Blue, Red, Green etc.
Features of braided sleeves
Braided Wire Covers have Flame-retardant, Easy, Cost & Labor Effective Installation,more flexible,cuts easily with hot knife or scissor & abrasion resistant, 25% Edge Overlap, Chemical inert, ROHS compliant,
UV resistant, Cost effective wrap around solution, Retains shape & rigidity throughout operating temperature range (-40°C to 125°C), Melt Temp 230°C.
Application of braided sleeves
Its ideal for application in wire harness, automatic equipment, railways, general manufacturing industry where wires and tubes need a tough and durable protection.
Functions of braided sleeves
1) Excellent cut through and abrasion resistance
2) High quality alternative to Bentley Harris Expand PT®, Alpha GRP-110, PET sleeving
3) Continuous use temperature of -70°C to 125°C (-103°F to 257°F)
4) Melt temperature of 260°C (500°F)
5) Expands up to three times its resting diameter
6) Halogen Free, ROHS compliant
Technical Data for braided sleeving
|Mono filament Thickness||0.25mm or 0.20mm|
|Recommended Cutting||Hot Knife|