|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen of China|
|Certification:||UL, RoHS, REACH|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500 meters|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export carton|
|Type:||Heat Insulation||Application:||Auto Industry|
Tightly Electrical Braided Sleeving For Extra Cable Coverage And Protection
1. Description for braided sleeves
1) Tight Weave is designed for use in applications where a balance between economy and optimum coverage and abrasion resistance is required.
The tightly braided construction increases the coverage, wear factor and improves security in any type of harness or cable bundle.
As new technologies emerge, and as new challenges demand advanced solutions, we're on the cutting edge of product development to provide the right solution, at the right time, and at competitive pricing.
Our Product Development Team is eager to work with our customers to help develop and produce the exact products to meet their unique sleeving requirements.
A range of products suggested for general wire management, bundling and protection applications in home, office, commercial and industrial environments. This selection of products offers economical and user-friendly solutions.
used in electronics, automotive, marine and industrial wire harnessing applications where cost efficiency and durability are critical.
2) Grip Wrap offers cut-through and abrasion protection, and is easily installed on existing applications restricted by breakouts and large end fittings. It can be used to bundle wire harnesses, and can also be used as an economical alternative to molded channels.
The unique Grip Wrap system provides a variety of sealing and mounting options to accommodate any harnessing or cable management application.
1) Convenient Cable Management: This flexible cable organizer helps secure TV and video game console wires or reduce tangled cords behind your computer desk
Stronger, Heavy-Duty Design: Each wire sleeve is meticulously sewn and reinforced with strong glue and velcro to offer long-lasting stability and use
2) Universal Black Color: The pure black color better hides your cords with discrete versatility no matter where you need it.
3) Slim, Customizable Format: At 60" x 4.5” in length, our computer cable sleeves can be cut to fit your specific needs or used end-to-end for precision cable coverage.
4) Of all the wire management products, braided sleeving is the most economical to use & store. Large quantities of braided sleeving can be easily inventoried and managed on convenient and space-saving spools.
5) Precisely measured lengths can be removed from the spools, elinimating waste and unnecessary scrap.
Flexibility and Accessibility
One of the greatest advantages sleeving has over other wire management solutions is its flexibility. When an application has to make tight turns, or snug up against existing structures, sleeving is the only workable solution. Properly installed, sleeving will not impair the flexibility of even large bundles of wires in any way, allowing it to be snaked along walls and around corners without kinking, creasing or cracking, and more importantly, without creating a dangerous tripping hazard.
Sleeving also allows individual wires to be accessed for breakouts anywhere along the length of the installation, making it much easier to create complex wire harnesses of virtually any length.
With our quality cable management sleeve, you can easily manage all kinds of cords, cables and wires in your home and office well-organized and out of sight. Two-stylish color design, black and beige are available to match any black or light background. The cord concealer is essential for keeping baby from hazards and protecting your wires from being chewed by a curious pet, bringing you a safe, comfortable and enjoyable working and living environment.
It's Easy to Install
Unlike other techniques and products designed for cable management, expandable sleeving is quick and economical to install over virtually any length. Just start at one end and walk the sleeving down the entire length of the bundle. The maximum installable length is only limited by the length of the application to be covered. Bundles of wires up to 1,000 feet or more can be sleeved quickly and easily, with no special tools or skills. Additionally, expandable sleeving will stretch up to 4 times its nominal diameter to accommodate plugs, connectors or inline splices with ease.
Widely used in bounding and protecting of electrical cables, automobile and aviation sectors.
It's used to cover cables, wire harnesses, tubes, industrial hoses,Automotive,Automatic equipment,