Non- Fray Pet Flexible Clean Cut Braided Sleeving For Eletric Wires Shielding
Application of braided sleeves
Outdoor field if the hot knife is not available, for example when installing telecom equipment installation in mountain areas.
Expandable clean cut sleeving is braided by environment-friendly polyester monofil. (PET,PA6,PA66,PPS), It possesses good flexibility, fire resistance, abrasive resistance and thermal insulation performance. The sleeving owns smooth surface, bright color, various patterns.
Working temperature: -50℃~+150℃
Melting point: 240±10℃
Color: Black and grey
Cutting tool: Scissors
Clean cut sleeving can be cut with a common scissors without obvious fray. It has some more advantages than standard polyester sleeving , softer and easier to be used on the outdoor field where the power or a hot knife could not be available. It also provides the same excellent protection of anti-abrasion as standard polyester sleeving.
1. Can be cut by scissor and not fray
2. Light Weight & Flexible
3. Abrasion Resistant
4. Flame retardant
5. perfect for field
1. Flame-retardant and halogen-free.
2. Can be cut with a common scissors without obvisous fray.
3. Softer and easier to be use on the outdoor field .
4. It offers durable abrasion resistance in a wide range of industrial applications.
5. The open weave construction allows an easy installation on a bundle of hoses and cables, even if some with bulky or large connectors.
6. Totally expanded the sleeving can reach at least one point five times than the initial dimension.
|Model Number:||Clean Cut Expandable Sleeving|
|Material:||Polyester (PET) & Polyamide ( PA ) & Polypropylene (PP)|
|Flame resistant grade:||UL VW-1|
|Usage:||Expandable sleeving is widely used in bounding and protecting of electrical cables, automobile and aviation sectors.|
|Color:||Black, Grey, Red, Yelllow, Green, White, Clear, Blue, Purple, Pink etc|
|Yarn Number:||One, two, three, four|
|Nominal size (W)||Part No.||Expandable Rang||Packing (L)|
|Inch||mm||Min.(I) mm||Max.(O)mm||Standard spool(m)|