|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen of China|
|Certification:||UL, RoHS, REACH|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500 meters|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export carton|
|Supply Ability:||500,000 meters per month|
|Function:||Abrasion Resistance||Lead Time:||5 Days|
automotive wire sleeve,
high temperature braided sleeving
Durable Abrasion Resistance Braided Sleeving For Cable Harness Protection
Polyester high flame-retardant expandable sleeving is manufactured from modified polyester monofilament which is in compliance with UL94V-0 requirement not only provide excellent flame retardant properties, but also has durable abrasion resistance.
It is widely used to cover the wires, cables, wire harnesses, pipes and industrial hoses where the additional protection and high flame retardant are required.
The braided sleeve is made of environmentally-friendly PET silk, which has good flexibility, flame retardancy, wear resistance and heat insulation. The product has a smooth surface, bright color and a variety of patterns. Products are widely used in computer power lines, audio and video lines, automotive, aviation, wire and cable industries, to protect and beautify.
1. Light weight & Flexible & Insulation & UV Resistant & Decoration & Flame-retardant & Durable abrasion resistance & Resistant to chemical degradation, in a wide range of industrial applications.
2. Braided of 0.25mm / 0.2mm Pet monofilament.
3. The open weave construction allows an easy installation on a bundle of hoses and cables, even if some with bulky or large connectors.
4. Totally expanded the sleeving can reach at least one point five times than the initial dimension.
5. Logo printing is available.
6. Customized,Special package is willing to accepted,can be product according to customers requirements.
1. Material: Polyester
2. Operating range: - 50C - +150C
3. Melt Point: 250C+-5C
4. Flammability: VW-1
5. Standard colour: Black and grey. Other colors upon request.
6. Certificate: UL, CSA, RoHS, PFOS, REACH, Halogen Free
7. Cutting tool: Hot knife
PET Expandable Tube is braided from polyethylene terepthalate (PET) monofilament yarns. The material has a wide operating temperature range, is resistant to chemical degradation, UV radiation, and abrasion. The sleeving cuts easily and cleanly with a hot knife and once installed, will beautify and protect any wire, hose or cable application.
1. Nominal size indicates the flat width.
2. The part No. will be followed with BK, GR and so on to indicate the color of sleeving.
3. This sleeving has expandable character, the following sizes are covered by the nearest:16mm=15mm, 19mm =20mm , 32mm =30mm , 38mm=40mm, 51mm=50mm.
4. Special packing, sizes, and colors can be supplied upon request.
5. All numerical data are average or typical values, not including customized sizes.
Contact Person: sales