|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen of China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||standard export carton|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||3 million meters per month|
|Product Name:||Stainless Steel Braided Sleeving||Application:||High Temperature|
|Rated Voltage:||UL-94-V||Wire Gauge:||0.10-0.30mm|
|Sample:||Free||Material:||304 Stainless Steel|
High- tech Stainless Steel Braided Sleeving For Cable Superior Abrasion Protection
Stainless Steel braided Sleeve is used as flexible jointing wire of electric appliance, switch appliance electric stove and storage battery etc. such as Cable, CRT Assembly Wire, Television, Computer Monitor, ETC signal pickup instruments. Braided copper wire can be provided rolled flat or in tubular form. Flat braids are generally used for flexible connections, electrical leads and grounding straps. The tubular braids are basically used as shielding.
Steel flexible stranded wire is made of super-quality round copper wire or tinning round copper wire , This product has passed tenacity processing, so the complete - product is soft and its outline is beautiful.
Stainless steel 304 metal braided sleeving is a high temperature, heat and flame resistant thermal insulating sleeve that will stand 900°C continuous exposure. The base high temperature braided fiberglass sleeve is fabricated from high quality type E fiberglass that will not burn. The sleeve is then coated with a vermiculite dispersant adds abrasion resistance and anti-fray properties.
Protect hoses and cables from wear, corrosion and blowouts with a Stainless Steel braided hose sleeve. Avoid the expense and limited selection involved in a custom steel-braid covered hose. With this hose sleeve, you can take any standard or custom hose, slip the stainless steel braid over it, hide the cut ends under your clamps and achieve the same look and protection provided by custom over braided hoses at a fraction of the cost. Please note: Sleeving is pulled tight during the manufacturing process, so the diameter may seem small when received; simply push to expand for larger diameter.
Stainless steel 304 metal braided sleeving is a high temperature, heat and flame resistant thermal insulating sleeve that will stand 900°C continuous exposure. The base high temperature braided fiberglass sleeve is fabricated from high quality type E fiberglass that will not burn. The sleeve is then coated with a vermiculite dispersant adds abrasion resistance and anti-fray properties
1.MCR is made of polyester with dazzling metallic look,
2.It provides full coverage with no transparent elements in the braided construction
3.Results in a light,smooth,flexible and continuous metallic shine.
4. Dressing up any application with the look of braided stainless steel.
Metallized Mylar Sleeve
Material: Stainless steel
Operating range: -50-+150C
Melt point: 250±5C
Standard color: Silver,golden
Certificate: Rohs,Halogen free
Cutting tool: Hot knife
High physical strength with light weight and a long usage life.
1. high tensile resistant, strong vandalism resistant and strong corrosion resistant etc.
2. Reasonable construction, stable performance and superior electrical performance
3. can be installed directly, do not need preset tube or wire
4. Superior flexibility, smooth, easy for installation and position.
5. Good corrosion characteristics, resistance to high temperature, moisture, abrasion and penetration.
6. Good flexibility, absorb effectively vibration, noise, thermal expansion and contraction from pipeline system.
TYPE EMI, RFI, ESD Protection Material Stainless steel 304 Application
7. EMI, RFI, ESD protection
8. Grounding straps
9. Engine dress-up
10. Military applications
11. Extreme blowout protection
12. Expands for easy installation
13. Quick alternative for rigid piping in difficult locations, resolve minor deviation because of piping connecting and eliminate the pipeline residual stress, corrects problems of misalignment.
14. Applied to repeated motion areas, good anti-fatigue performance.
1. Stainless/Tinned Copper Braid Sleeve
Parameters: commonly used wire diameter 0.05MM-0.15MM woven wire
|Place of Origin||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Payment way||agree PAYPAL|
|Temperature range||-75°C to 125°C [-103°F~257°F]|
|Flammability||Self-extinguishing according to UL94-v|
|Melting point||250°C [482°F]|
|Applications:||Computer cables and automotive wiring|
|Primary Competitive Advantages|
|"Green" Product||Brand-name Parts|
|Product Features||Product Performance|
|Prompt Delivery||Quality Approvals|
|ODM orders are accepted,Color can be customized.|
Contact Person: sales