|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen of China|
|Certification:||UL, RoHS, REACH|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500 meters|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export carton|
|Supply Ability:||500,000 meters per month|
|Name:||Expandable Braided Sleeving||Lead Time:||5 Days|
|Function:||Cable Protection||Feature 1:||Wear Resistant|
|Feature 2:||Flame Proof||Material:||Pet|
Green Nomex Electrical Braided Sleeving Wear Resistant For Cable Management
Therefore, the Electrical Braided Sleeving is an ideal product for line management and bundling applications of electronics, automobiles, airplanes, ships, industry, and homes.
For example, DVI wire nets, HDMI wire nets, fiber optic lines, motorized engine lines, home theater line management, computer chassis wire layout, office line management, car wiring harness, scuba hose protection, etc.
Application of braided sleeving
It's used to cover cables, wire harnesses, tubes, industrial hoses, Automotive, Automatic equipment, where is required an additional protection.
1. Automobile wires protection
2. Structured cabling system
3. A/V cables & HDMI cables
4. Industrial hoses & tubes protection
product description of Electrical Braided Sleeving
The PET braided sleeving can be easily expanded to 150% and easily grips irregularly shaped objects.
The braided sleeving can be kept soft in a wide temperature range, can inhibit chemical corrosion, UV protection and friction. Its unique mesh features also have good ventilation and instant diffusion of wire heat function. The product has smooth surface, bright color and various patterns.
What is the Special of our PET Expandable Braided Sleeve?
1. Braided from 10 mil polyethylene terepthalate (PET) monofilament yarns.
2. It expands to 2 times the original size.
3. Excellent cut through and abrasion resistance
4. High quality alternative to Bentley Harris Expando, Alpha GRP-110, PET sleeving
5. Continuous use temperature of -70°C to 125°C (-103°F to 257°F)
6. Melt temperature of 260°C (500°F)
7. Expands up to three times its resting diameter
8. Halogen Free, ROHS compliant
Main Advantages of PET sleeve material:
1. Light weight & Flexible & Insulation & UV Resistant & Decoration & Flame-retardant & Durable abrasion resistance & Resistant to chemical degradation, in a wide range of industrial applications.
2. Braided of 0.25mm / 0.2mm / 0.12 silk monofilament.
3. The open weave construction allows an easy installation on a bundle of hoses and cables, even if some with bulky or large connectors.
4. Totally expanded the sleeving can reach twice than the initial dimension.
5. Logo printing is available.
6. Customized,Special package is willing to accepted,can be product according to customers requirements.
Aesthetically pleasing design is commonly used to decorate or conceal hoses and wires in automotive applications
Expandable design allows for quick and easy installation of cable or wire bundles
Quality tinned copper braid can be easily soldered to connectors and used for custom-length earth straps
Resists chemicals and the elements for use in rugged or exposed applications
Durable construction provides superior protection from accidental cuts or consistent abrasion
1. Nominal size indicates the flat width.
2. The part No. will be followed with BK, GR and so on to indicate the color of sleeving.
3. This sleeving has expandable character, the following sizes are covered by the nearest:16mm=15mm, 19mm =20mm , 32mm =30mm , 38mm=40mm, 51mm=50mm.
4. Special packing, sizes, and colors can be supplied upon request.
5. All numerical data are average or typical values, not including customized sizes.
Contact Person: sales