expandable cable braided sleeve
USAGE of cable braided sleeve:
PET Eexpandable Braided Sleeving :
1. Automobile wires protection
2. Structured cabling system
3. A/V cables & cables
4.Industrial hoses & tubes protection
Description and Application:
PET expandable sleeving is braided from 0.20MM or 0.25MM polyethylene terepthalate (PET) monofilament yarn. The sleeving easily expands up to 150% and gently constricts around irregular shapes. It remains flexible over a wide temperature range and is resistant to chemical degradation, UV radiation and abrasion.
Expandable braided sleeves is ideal for a limitless number of electronic, automotive, marine and industrial wire management and bundling applications. Examples include engine compartment dress up, home theater wire management, customizing computer case wiring, office wire management, automotive harnesses, scuba hose protection, and many more. Threads of different colors and textures could be woven into different patterns. Each of our products is tailored to the client's business and needs.
Product feactures of High Flame- retardant PET Eexpandable Braided Sleeving
1. Light weight & Flexible & Insulation & UV Resistant & Decoration & Flame-retardant & Durable abrasion resistance & Resistant to chemical degradation, in a wide range of industrial applications.
2. Braided of 0.25mm / 0.2mm Pet monofilament.
3. The open weave construction allows an easy installation on a bundle of hoses and cables, even if some with bulky or large connectors.
4. Totally expanded the sleeving can reach at least one point five times than the initial dimension.
5. Logo printing is available.
6. Customized,Special package is willing to accepted,can be product according to customers requirements.
Contact Person: Shelly Lu
Tel: +86 18927487336