|Place of Origin:
|Shenzhen of China
|UL, RoHS, REACH, SGS, ISO
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|standard export carton,special packing
|Tinned Copper Braided Sleeving
|Cable Shielding And Conducting
|UL, CSA, RoHS
cable shielding wrap,
metallic braided sleeving
Tinned Copper Braided Sleeving Woven Sleeve 600V For Shielding Grounding And Decoration
Features of The Sleeves:
1) Multi-purpose metal braid provides shielding and grounding for equipment or wire harnesses , to protect your investment.
2) Expandable design allows for quick and easy installation of cable or wire bundles
3) Quality tinned copper braid can be easily soldered to connectors and used for custom-length earth straps.
4) Resists chemicals and the elements for use in rugged or exposed applications
5) Durable construction provides superior protection from accidental cuts or consistent abrasion
6) Easily cuts with shears, however heat shrink or electrical tape is recommended to terminate ends, to prevent them from fraying.
Description of metal tinned copper braided sleeving
Copper foil shielding sleeving is wowen with copper foil filament,it is used for various electrical and insustrial fields where EMI shielding,excellent protection and lightweight are required.It is lighter and more flexible than tinned cooper braided sleeving,it is a perfect combination of economy and durability,it can be used as connectors with highly flexible and easily to install.
braided copper wire used for the flexible conductor of electric installation,switch gear,electric frunace,storage battery,etc.
Attention:If you have any other special specifications, please provide drawings or samples, our company can customize the products according to your request.
Application of tinner copper braided sleeve
1. copper braided sleeve used for the flexible conductor of electric installation,switch gear,electric frunace,storage battery,etc.
2. Tinned copper braided wire is used as flexible jointing wire of electric appliance, switch appliance electric stove and storage battery etc. such as Cable, CRT Assembly Wire, Television, Computer Monitor.ETC signal pickup instruments. Braided copper wire can be provided rolled flat or in tubular form. Flat braids are generally used for flexible connections, electrical leads and grounding straps.
Sizes of the sleeves:
|- 40°C - +150°C
Functions of Tinned Copper Braided Sleeving:
|3/4" Tinned Copper Metal PET Expandable Braided Sleeving For Cable Harness
6MM Stainless steel 304 metal braided sleeving is a high temperature, heat and flame resistant thermal insulating sleeve that will stand 900°C continuous exposure. The base high temperature braided fiberglass sleeve is fabricated from high quality type E fiberglass that will not burn. The sleeve is then coated with a vermiculite dispersant adds abrasion resistance and anti-fray properties
|EMI, RFI, ESD Protection
EMI, RFI, ESD protection
Extreme blowout protection
Expands for easy installation
|By customers design
Contact Person: sales