|Place of Origin:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|200 m/spool, standard export carton
|7-12 working days
|T/T 100% advanced payment
|3 million meters per month
|Stainless Steel Braided Sleeving
|Anti Corrosion High Durability
|304 SS Monofilament
UL94-V Stainless Steel Braided Sleeving,
Halogen Free Stainless Steel Braided Sleeving,
UL94-V stainless steel cable sleeve
High Durability UL94-V Stainless Steel Braided Sleeving Halogen Free
Corrosion Resistance High Durability High Temperature Resistant Stainless Steel Braided Sleeving
Corrosion Resistance High Durability High Temperature Resistant Stainless Steel Braided Sleeving Protect hoses and cables from wear, corrosion and blowouts with a Stainless Steel braided hose sleeve. Avoid the expense and limited selection involved in a custom steel-braid covered hose. With this hose sleeve, you can take any standard or custom hose, slip the stainless steel braid over it, hide the cut ends under your clamps and achieve the same look and protection provided by custom over braided hoses at a fraction of the cost. Please note: Sleeving is pulled tight during the manufacturing process, so the diameter may seem small when received; simply push to expand for larger diameter.
Stainless steel 304 metal braided sleeving is a high temperature, heat and flame resistant thermal insulating sleeve that will stand 900°C continuous exposure. The base high temperature braided fiberglass sleeve is fabricated from high quality type E fiberglass that will not burn. The sleeve is then coated with a vermiculite dispersant adds abrasion resistance and anti-fray properties. It looks great in any application and is strong and durable. But, custom overbraided hoses are expensive, selections are often limited and production and delivery times can be an issue.
1. MCR is made of polyester with dazzling metallic look,
2. It provides full coverage with no transparent elements in the braided construction
3. Results in a light,smooth,flexible and continuous metallic shine.
4. Dressing up any application with the look of braided stainless steel.
Metallized Mylar Sleeve
Material: Stainless steel
Operating range: -50-+150C
Melt point: 250±5C
Standard color: Silver,golden
Certificate: Rohs,Halogen free
Cutting tool: Hot knife
High physical strength with light weight and a long usage life.
1. high tensile resistant, strong vandalism resistant and strong corrosion resistant etc.
2. Reasonable construction, stable performance and superior electrical performance
3. can be installed directly, do not need preset tube or wire
4. Superior flexibility, smooth, easy for installation and position.
5. Good corrosion characteristics, resistance to high temperature, moisture, abrasion and penetration.
6. Good flexibility, absorb effectively vibration, noise, thermal expansion and contraction from pipeline system.
TYPE EMI, RFI, ESD Protection Material Stainless steel 304 Application
7. EMI, RFI, ESD protection
8. Grounding straps
9. Engine dress-up
10. Military applications
11. Extreme blowout protection
12. Expands for easy installation
13. Quick alternative for rigid piping in difficult locations, resolve minor deviation because of piping connecting and eliminate the pipeline residual stress, corrects problems of misalignment.
14. Applied to repeated motion areas, good anti-fatigue performance.
Parameters: commonly used wire diameter 0.05MM-0.15MM woven wire
|Place of Origin
|Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|-75°C to 125°C [-103°F~257°F]
|Self-extinguishing according to UL94-v
|Computer cables and automotive wiring
|Primary Competitive Advantages
|ODM orders are accepted,Color can be customized.
Contact Person: sales