|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen of China|
|Certification:||UL, RoHS, REACH|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export carton|
|Supply Ability:||500,000 meters per month|
|Name:||PET Cable Sleeving||Lead Time:||5 Days|
|Function:||Cable Protection||Feature 1:||Wear Resistant|
|Feature 2:||Fire Resistance||Material:||PET|
Fire Resistant Flexible Braided Wire Covers,
Polyester Monofil Flexible Braided Wire Covers,
Expandable Fire Resistant Cable Sleeves
Flexible Expandable Electrical Braided Sleeving Fire Resistance
product description of Electrical Braided Sleeving
PET cable sleeving, braided expandable sleeve is braided by environment-friendly polyester monofil. (PET(polyester) cable sleeve possesses good flexibility, fire resistance, abrasive resistance and thermal insulation performance. The sleeving owns smooth surface, bright color, various patterns. The open weave constrcture allows an easy installation on a bundle of hoses and cables,even if some with bulky or large connectors.
Dimensions of cable sleeving:
Feature Of Electrical Braided Sleeving
1. Light weight
4. UV Resistant
7. Durable abrasion resistance
8. Resistant to chemical
What are the Special of our PET Electrical Braided Sleeving ?
1. Braided from 10 mil polyethylene terepthalate (PET) monofilament yarns.
2. It expands to 2 times the original size.
3. Excellent cut through and abrasion resistance
4. High quality alternative to Bentley Harris Expando, Alpha GRP-110, PET sleeving
5. Continuous use temperature of -70°C to 125°C (-103°F to 257°F)
6. Melt temperature of 260°C (500°F)
7. Expands up to three times its resting diameter
8. Halogen Free, ROHS compliant
Multi-purpose metal braid provides shielding and grounding for equipment or wire harnesses , to protect your investment
Aesthetically pleasing design is commonly used to decorate or conceal hoses and wires in automotive applications
Expandable design allows for quick and easy installation of cable or wire bundles
Quality tinned copper braid can be easily soldered to connectors and used for custom-length earth straps
Resists chemicals and the elements for use in rugged or exposed applications
Durable construction provides superior protection from accidental cuts or consistent abrasion
Main Advantages of PET Electrical Braided Sleeving
1. Light weight & Flexible & Insulation & UV Resistant & Decoration & Flame-retardant & Durable abrasion resistance & Resistant to chemical degradation, in a wide range of industrial applications.
2. Braided of 0.25mm / 0.2mm / 0.12 silk monofilament.
3. The open weave construction allows an easy installation on a bundle of hoses and cables, even if some with bulky or large connectors.
4. Totally expanded the sleeving can reach twice than the initial dimension.
5. Logo printing is available.
Application of Electrical Braided Sleeving
It's used to cover cables, wire harnesses, tubes, industrial hoses, Automotive, Automatic equipment, where is required an additional protection.
1. Automobile wires protection
2. Structured cabling system
3. A/V cables & HDMI cables
4. Industrial hoses & tubes protection
Contact Person: sales